Tuesday, December 16, 2014

5 Effective Ways to Incorporate TED Talks into the Learning Experience | Edudemic

I've been using TED Talks for two years now, and they've really helped in creating a classroom open to other ideas. I was surprised by how much the talks allowed the kids to see from a different perspective, imagine life from someone else's shoes. 

Until now, I've had kids use the talks as part of presentations, as models for presentations, and as sources. They've also done several 2-paragraph papers: a strong, detailed summary paragraph and second paragraph, a personal response to the talk - where their thinking goes from ideas presented in the talk. 

I will definitely revisit his list. 


Sent from Tosha Caston-Smith's iPad
See my site: http://bit.ly/sphstcs

No comments:

Post a Comment